Finally, all known standards related to Management Systems are hamonized with the ISO 9001-2015 version. This are good news!
The new structure and content is far better than the previos version. It is more logic and practice based and follows thrictly the PCDA approach. One important stap is made to clarify and emphasize on the risk based thinkung and management.
Other significant changes are:
- High level structure (HLS) & Terminology
- Risk-based thinking – Concept of preventive action
- identification and mitigation
- Process approach strengthened with integration of the
- QMS into organization’s business processes
- Emphasis on change management
- Introduction of knowledge management
- Clearer understanding of the organization’s context
- Aligning QMS policy and objectives with the strategy of the organization
- Explicit performance evaluation requirements
- Greater flexibility with documentation
- More compatible with services